MAKE A Difference
Work experience is the key to increasing your employability and ensuring a smooth start to a sustainable career in Australia
What makes our Internships different?
With our carefully selected internship, you will benefit from:
- An experienced placement team that works closely with participants, to ensure industry internships are tailored to meet specific career goals and achieve practical learning outcomes – we have a 100% success rate of placing our interns in placements relating to their field of study.
- One-on-one career planning sessions and internship interview preparation with a dedicated placement coordinator.
- Either a full-time or part-time placement, depending on which program you have enrolled in, to ensure you maximize your learning outcomes and are provided the best opportunity to network with potential employers.
- Being monitored through your internship from day one and receiving comprehensive feedback on your workplace performance.
See how it works
Quality of engagement with interns and industry partners, is our top priority.
We work with an extensive network of 4,600+ host companies from Fortune 500 and ASX100 listed
companies to local SMEs and government departments.
The video is a great overview from host companies and interns on the win-win relationship they have experienced.
You can read about other experiences below.
The internship placement process
We work with you to develop your soft skills and polish your CV, which is matched to available internship opportunities within our network of industry partners.
Here’s how it works:
- An Internship Placement Coordinator will interview you to discuss your career goals and provide interview and CV feedback.
- The Internship Placement Coordinator will schedule a number of interviews matched to available internship opportunities.
- You will attend interviews in a real-world interview selection process, to ensure you are a good fit for the organisation.
- An internship agreement and training plan – which includes key dates, roles, and responsibilities – will be discussed with you to ensure your expectations and that of the host company are clear and documented.
- Your dedicated Internship Placement Coordinator will monitor your progress throughout the internship, including a formal mid-internship review.
- At the end of the internship, you must complete and submit your internship training plan to your dedicated Internship Placement Coordinator. Once finalised, congratulations, you will have finished your internship.
Please note: there is no guarantee that your host company will make an official offer of employment after the internship has been completed.
To learn more about ACAP Professional internship programs, make an enquiry now.
Examples of Industry Partners
Here are some examples of host companies that ACAP Professional has successfully placed participants in.
kick start your career today
Apply for your Professional Year or give us a call to discuss your options.