live in new south wales
We have campuses in all major Australian cities, allowing you to choose the ideal city in which to complete your program.
ACAP acknowledges the Gadigal people of the Eora nation who are the traditional custodians of this land on which Sydney campus stands. We pay respect to the Gadigal Elders past and present and extend this respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Elders and people from other communities.
Welcome to Sydney
As Australia’s largest city, Sydney like the rest of Australia likes to celebrate its diversity and recognise its many cultures. Sydney also plays host to international events as well local festivals and shows.
Situated on a spectacular harbour, Sydney offers an enormous variety of venues for outdoor activities to enjoy the agreeable climate. Residents also have access to over 70 beaches that spread along the city’s coastline and inner harbour. With such fine weather, outdoor events are consistently held throughout the year across metropolitan and greater Sydney. For more information, visit sydney.com.
Essential information about living and travelling in Sydney
Find out as much information as you can about your accommodation and transport options before arriving.
5 things to see or do in Sydney
- Walk the Bondi to Bronte coastal path and take in the spectacular views
- Catch a show at the iconic Sydney Opera House by the harbour
- Enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of Chinatown located in the city centre
- Feed the animals at Taronga Zoo and discover another side to Sydney Harbour
- Go to the top of the Sydney Tower and enjoy panoramic views of the city
kick start your career today!
Apply for your Professional Year or give us a call to discuss your options.