live in wa
We have campuses in all major Australian cities, allowing you to choose the ideal city in which to complete your program.
ACAP acknowledges the Whadjuk Noongar people who are the traditional custodians of this land on which Perth campus stands. We pay respect to the Whadjuk Noongar Elders past and present and extend this respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Elders and people from other communities.
Welcome to Perth
Perth residents enjoy an enviable lifestyle with great weather and beautiful beaches. It is well-known for being friendly, safe and relaxed, yet offers all the cosmopolitan attractions of a large international city. Perth is home to a large student population as it is an ideal place to study, work and unwind. For more information, visit westernaustralia.com.
Essential information about living and travelling in Perth
Find out as much information as you can about your accommodation and transport options before arriving.
5 things to see or do in Perth
- Discover the city’s theatrical and cultural scene at the Perth International Arts Festival
- Visit a colony of penguins and other marine life at Penguin Island
- Head to Kings Park and take in the spectacular city and Swan River views
- Learn to surf at any one of Perth’s incredible beaches
- Jump in a car and visit one of the famous wineries
kick start your career today!
Apply for your Professional Year or give us a call to discuss your options.