live in queensland
We have campuses in all major Australian cities, allowing you to choose the ideal city in which to complete your program.
ACAP acknowledges the Jagera and the Turrbul People people as the traditional custodians of the land on which the Brisbane campus stands. We pay respect to elders, past, present and future and extend this respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Elders and people from other communities.
Welcome to Brisbane
Brisbane is the capital city of the sunshine state, Queensland. Brisbane offers all the facilities and services expected in a large modern city yet retains a relaxed easy pace of life without traffic and pollution.
With a wide diversity of cultural and ethnic background Brisbane is a good option for international students, offering the benefits that come with a truly multicultural society. Approximately 26% of residents were born overseas. For more information, visit ourbrisbane.com.
Essential information about living and travelling in Brisbane
Find out as much information as you can about your accommodation and transport options before arriving.
5 things to see or do in Brisbane
- Take a drive to the top of Mt Coot-tha for an amazing view of Brisbane
- Enjoy the gardens, beach and picnic areas of the Southbank Parklands
- Learn about Australian culture at the South Bank Cultural Centre or Queensland Museum
- Pat a koala at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Spend the day kayaking on the river at the Riverlife Adventure Centre
kick start your career today!
Apply for your Professional Year or give us a call to discuss your options.